This is dedicated solely to the funny things my kids do and say that make me laugh every day... and maybe when they're older I can use some of these stories to embarrass them :)

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I do want Kindle

Oakley is obsessed with the iPad and my Kindle Fire. He knows how to navigate them and play all the games. He asks to play with them constantly. The other morning he asked me about 20 times in a row if he could play with the Kindle. It sounds like... "Mom, I do want to pway candle..." My response: "Okay Oak, just a minute, I need to get Ryden dressed and then I will get you the Kindle." He continued to make the same statement over and over as I was changing Ryden. I was getting sick of hearing it and frustrated. I finally said, "Oak, I heard you. I will get the Kindle as soon as I'm done getting Ryden dressed. Now say, 'Okay mom, I will be patient.'" Oakley replies, "Okay mom... I do want Kindle." Just when I thought he was getting it.... Oh well. He tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment